Karen Davis is the Worship Director of Kehilat HaCarmel. Born in the U.S. in a Jewish family, Karen and her late husband David immigrated to Israel in 1989 and founded House of Victory rehabilitation center for Jews and Arabs, and Kehilat HaCarmel in 1991, where David served as Founding/Senior Pastor for 25 years. Karen and her "one new man" worship team of Jews and Arabs are dedicated to building unity in the body of Messiah in Israel through praise and worship. Karen oversees the Ascend Carmel Worship Programs, and the development of the house of prayer at Kehilat HaCarmel. Her greatest joy is worshipping the Lord and leading people into His presence in the sanctuary of Kehilat HaCarmel on the highest point of Mount Carmel.
Karen is also a recording artist and song writer, well-known internationally for her Messianic praise and worship music. She has recorded numerous solo albums of original music in Hebrew and English, which are distributed internationally by Galilee of the Nations/Sony Music. Her latest recordings are “Songs in the Night” and “The Lord Roars from Zion – Songs of the Warrior Bride.” Karen is also a featured artist on the highly-acclaimed Galilee of the Nations recordings “Adonai,” “Elohim,” and the “Heart for Israel” series.
Permanently residing in Israel, Karen continues to minister internationally, speaking and leading worship with a strong emphasis on the prophetic and the “one new man” in Yeshua.
-- January 15-31 Taipei, Taiwan
- Wednesday, Jan. 17, 7pm: The Levi Worship and Prayer Center; B1, No23, Lane 216, Sec 4, Zhongxiao East Rd. Taipei, 台北市忠孝東路四段216巷23號B1
- Sunday, Jan. 21: Neihu Grace Lutheran Church, 8am/10am services
- Tuesday, Jan. 23, 7pm: Forerunner School, Neihu Grace Lutheran Church
- Friday, Jan. 26, 7pm: Tabernacle of David (TOD)
- Saturday, Jan. 27, 7pm: “The One at Taipei 101” 獨一文創（Taipei 101 Shopping Mall 4th floor)
- Sunday, Jan. 28 (TBA)
-- February 1-6 - Hong Kong.
- Friday, Feb. 2, 10:00: 611 Church
- Saturday, Feb. 3, 7pm: 611 Church
- Sunday, Feb. 4, 7pm: Kingdom Ministries, Fuk Lam Church: 1/F Cheng Hong Mansion 47-57 Temple Street Yau Ma Tei Kowloon